E-Books / Video Training →CompTIA PenTest+ (PT0-001) 5 Selecting Pen Testing Tools
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 1 Hour 20M | 475 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Jump-start your career in cybersecurity by earning the CompTIA PenTest+ certification. In this course, learn how to leverage some of the most essential penetration testing tools-from Kali Linux to the Nmap network discovery and security auditing tool-as you prepare for the Penetration Testing Tools domain of the CompTIA PenTest+ exam. Instructor Michael Solomon helps to acquaint you with the different tools you'll need in your penetration testing toolbox, including tools for reconnaissance, enumeration, vulnerability testing, persistence, and evasion. Learn how to work with code cracking tools like OllyDbg, open-source research tools, remote access tools, and more.
- CompTIA PenTest+ (PT0-001) 7 Reporting and Communication
- CompTIA PenTest+ (PT0-001) 6 Using Scripting in Pen Testing
- CompTIA PenTest+ (PT0-001) 4 Select Your Attacks (II)
- CompTIA PenTest+ (PT0-001) 3 Select Your Attacks
- Udemy - Practice Nmap, Metasploit and Kali for Your First Pentest!